RESULT FILTER BY
Malaysia Tour Packages: Explore the Architectural Marvels of Asia.
Planning a trip abroad with your family or going on a honeymoon? Malaysia is the best destination to do so. It has many places to visit including the famous Petrona Towers in Kuala Lumpur. This capital city Kuala Lumpur is also recognised as a financial powerhouse in Southeast Asia. The country is rich in architecture and the Langkawi island is a famous tourist spot. Many people prefer this Asian country to spend time with their family or spouse and to shop in the various places. You can also extend your trip by two days or more and spend time in the neighbouring country- Singapore.
Malaysia tour packages and honeymoon packages usually consist of accomodation, travel and sightseeing. You can enjoy night walks at Chinatown and walk around the beaches. You can relax in Malaysia and spend your time with your friends and family.
Malaysia Tour Guide and Important Tourist attractions: Places to visit, best time to travel, things to do and fun activities.
Malaysia holiday packages are available easily and can be booked at cheapest prices to explore the architectural marvels of asia. Below are definite tour tips that you can follow to make your holiday or vacation in Malaysia a special and memorable.
Things to do in Malaysia
Malaysia tour packages are usually 4 nights and 5 days and can extend up to whenever you want. You spend 2 days in Kuala Lumpur and 2 days in the Genting Resort.
- Petrona Towers: The ‘twin’ towers or the Petrona towers are a major tourist attraction in Malaysia. The 88 floor skyscrapers were once the tallest buildings of the world. Malaysia’s revered towers have a postmodern architecture and tourists line up everyday to get a glance at them. Best holiday packages for Malaysia include a day spend here. For children and science enthusiasts, you can visit the Petrosains Science Discovery Center in the towers, which is an interactive science museum.
- Mt. Kinabalu: You can trek through Mt. Kinabalu in Sabah, a world heritage site. Some Malaysia Tour Packages include this mountaineering experience but remember to keep your equipment with you.
- Theme Parks: Malaysia has many indoor and outdoor theme parks. Malaysia tour packages for families and friends usually recommend to visit these places. Legoland was Malaysia’s first international theme park, which is closely located to the neighbouring Singapore. Among others are: Sunway Lagoon Theme Park, Genting Highlands Theme Park, Lost World Tambun, Escape Theme Park Penang. Even though they seem to cater to children, even adults have an amazing time in these theme parks. Make sure your Malaysia honeymoon package consists of at least one theme park and enjoy the experience.
- Genting: Genting Highlands Resorts is one of the most famous resorts in Malaysia. Located in Kuala Lumpur, make sure your Malaysia tour package or your Malaysia honeymoon package includes a stay at this resort. There are multiple activities that you can enjoy at Genting, including casino, late night walks, a day at Snow City etc. You can take a ride in the cable car and look at the city from above. Genting also provides a scrumptious culinary experience and you and your partner and family can enjoy oriental food. Honeymoon couples enjoy having authentic oriental meals in the beautiful ambiance of the restaurants.
- Cruise: Malaysia honeymoon packages also include cruise and you can travel to Singapore.
- Melaka River: Flowing through the city of Malacca, there are 45 minute river cruises and you can see the colonial buildings, antiquated shophouses, local settlement as you sail through. Malaysia tour packages may not include a day at Malacca but make sure you ask your travel agent to add a day for it.
- Orangutans: Sepilok Orangutan Rehabilitation Centre is located about 25 kilometres west of Sandakan in the state of Sabah, Malaysia and is a must visit for those who are their with the children and families. The natives of Malaysia and Indonesia, Orangutan are the extant species of the great apes.
- Penang: The cultural hub of the country. The food offered here is amazing and you can witness sunset on Batu Ferringi Beach and encounter hiking through the National Park.
- Camping: You can camp in the many parks in Malaysia, it is legal. So gear up your equipment and you can enjoy a day of your Malaysia honeymoon camping with your spouse.
- Tea Plantations: There are many tea plantations in Malaysia among which Cameron Highlands is the largest tea growing region. You can make a visit to the region and take a tour of the plantation. It has now become a major tourist destination.
- Chinatown: This street in Kuala Lumpur is a very famous and preferred place to shop. Make sure your malaysia tour package gives you enough time to spend here and you can buy all sorts of things for your family and friends. The highlight of this street is the local artifacts, paintings by local artists and street food vendors.
The best time to visit Malaysia
Overall, Malaysia stays warm throughout the year. But the peak tourist season is usually in the months of May and June as well as November-December. The month of festivities, December is most preferred time to visit Malaysia, with Christmas, New Year and Chinese New Year, the experience is amazing. Kuala Lumpur transforms into a concert area and you can enjoy the fireworks at the strike of 12 at the KLCC Park against the twin towers. For those on their honeymoon or with their friends, bar hopping and clubbing are a great way to celebrate New Year’s in Malaysia.
Some things to remember
Food: The food in Malaysia is usually really expensive so people prefer to eat street food. It is usually authentic oriental food and there are many options.
Transportation: Usually the cab services in Malaysia don’t have meters and it is better that you fix a rate before stepping in. However, it is better if your Malaysia tour package includes conveyance or you take one from your hotel or resort.
How to reach Malaysia
By air: Senai International Airport, Kota Kinabalu International Airport and the Kuala Lumpur International Airport are the three airports in Malaysia.
By train: You can also take a flight to the neighboring countries Thailand and Singapore and the take the railways known as KTM.